© 2005-2016 Girona Cycling S.L.
Services available at Hotel Mas Pelegri
- All rates include route maps and GPS downloads for cycling, mountain biking, trail running and hiking.
- All rates include emergency back up while cycling, mountain biking, trail running and hiking.
- All rates include all local taxes.
- Free WIFI throughout the hotel.
- Free parking.
- Free tea and coffee available in the dining room at all times. Please ask any of our staff if you require fresh hot water. We do not have electric kettles as we are an eco hotel, so we provide fresh hot water in thermoses.
- Hotel Mas Pelegri is a completely non smoking property.
- All rates include daily cleaning of bedrooms and bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are changed every 3 to 4 days to be as ecological as possible. If you require a change of a towel please leave it in the bath and the towel will be changed when the room is cleaned. All bedrooms have their own private bathroom.
- There is an ecological hair dryer in each room. We also have hair straighteners and diffusers should you require them. Please do not bring your own.
- We have either a Kindle tablet or a Smart TV available for each room, please let us know what you require when making a booking. Filmon.com allows you to watch international TV through our WIFI network.
- We offer 24 hour check in and check out. However if arriving before 2pm your room may not be ready if we have had a guest in the room the night before. Check out is usually 10am, but if we do not have a guest arriving for your room that day you can have a free late check out. Usually even if we have guests arriving in your room, we can offer a room to shower in and look after your luggage.
- Please let us know your arrival and departure times, so we can best serve you.
- Please note that we are a family and athlete hotel and as such we have a 10pm curfew on noise to allow people to get a good nights sleep.
- We can arrange airport transfers as an extra. We understand that some flights depart or arrive at inconvenient hours. Please let us know your arrival time so we can have everything arranged for you.
- We accept visa, mastercard and euros cash as methods of payment. We also accept a bank transfer when making a booking, but all bank fees must be paid by the guest. A 25% deposit on the B&B rate is required when making a booking.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights. In July and August there is a 10% surcharge on the nightly rate for stays of less than a 1 week stay, or not Saturday to Saturday. But as we do not put our prices up for 1 week stays Saturday to Saturday in high season, we are offering a great price. Children under 5 years old stay free of charge when in their parents room. Cots are available.
- On site exterior 25 metre pool. The swimming pool is only available during daylight hours for safety. Under 14 year olds must have an adult present to swim. No swimming when under the influence of alcohol. Please shower before swimming. Please do not pee in the pool, as this makes a nasty irritant, smells bad and also stops the chlorine from working to disinfect the pool. We will shut the pool if it becomes unsanitary for any reason. Your health and safety is of prime importance to us.
- Onsite washing machine (extra charge) with laundry soap.
- We offer 24 hour help. We are here to help you, so please let us know if you have any problems. We have 2 qualified first aiders on site. The first aid kit is kept in the kitchen, so please ask staff for help.
- We can book local restaurants, activities, transfers etc. So please let us know how we can help.
- On site coaching in cycling, triathlon, running, swimming, strength and conditioning and fitness for life.
- On site massages and sports massages and a sport injury therapist.
- On site road, hybrid trail, children’s and mountain bike rentals.
- Freshly cooked breakfasts are available every day from 8am to 10am and are included in the room rate. If you have a special diet please let us know in advance so we can arrange everything for you. Three course dinners are available every evening at 7.30pm except Wednesday. If you require dinner we prefer that you let us know at breakfast time as we are unlike other hotels, in that we go and collect fresh ingredients, so you have the best possible nutritional value from each meal. We also encourage you to visit local restaurants as it is important to be responsible when traveling and to help the local rural economy where possible.
- Responsible Tourism: Our company is part of the Responsible Travel network. We are a small Spanish registered company. All taxes go to Spain. All workers are registered to work in Spain and their taxes are all paid in Spain. We use a local laundry, gardener, mechanic, butcher, local wineries, purchase and use km zero and ecological in season food where possible. All meat is fresh meat and not processed. We collaborate with the local small activity companies to provide a great experience for you. We purchased a ruin in 2005 and used a local workforce to rebuild it into the Hotel you find today.
We look forward to looking after you.